Thursday 8 December 2011

And The Winner Is....

With all this flurry of activity with the pattern last night, I nearly forgot to do the draw for the shuttle!  Well, I did forget... and went to the random number generator at twenty past midnight!

With only 32 comments, the odds of winning were good and here is what the random number generator said:



And comment number 20 was written by.....
(and a lovely comment it was too!)


Creativasuculencia!



Please contact me with your address and I will send you the shuttle.


* * *


Here is a photo of Le Flocon Frivole on a bauble.
(Thanks Carol for showing me this worked with my pattern)

I added some crystal drops to weight the motif down and make it drape better.

Good point Tattin'Kat, I forgot to mention that it is tatted
in Lizbeth 20 and the bauble says size approx. 60mm on the box.


There are three people who still haven't claimed their free pattern from yesterday.  And I have to thank you all for the interest generated - many have purchased my first pattern already, I am delighted.  Now back to work for the next one!

Best wishes,

4 comments:

  1. Wow! How cool is this? Thanks a lot for the prize. How fun to be getting a nice tatting present around Xmas! I am delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Love the snowflake on the bauble. Any details on the thread size or the size of the bauble?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my pattern and it came through very quickly. I hope to try it soon, it will be a good excuse to learn SCMR...Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!